Saturday 31 March 2018

NEW Entry Level Jobs @ I&M Bank (March, 2018 Recommended Jobs)

Are you looking for a job in Kenya? Here are the latest job vacancies at I&M Bank. Apply Now!

1. I&M Bank Jobs Scrum Master

At least 1 successfully delivered project using Scrum methodology in the role as Scrum Master

At least 3 successfully delivered technical projects with experience in software development and/or project management

Apply here for the I&M Bank Jobs Scrum Master

2. I&M Bank Jobs Developer 2018

3+ years expert experience in HTML5/CSS/JavaScript and building mobile, responsive/adaptive web applications Experience with tooling and the web app development stack: grunt/gulp, bower, npm, GIT etc.

Strong professional experience with Javascript MVC Frameworks (e.g., Angular JS, Backbone, etc.)

Apply here for the I&M Bank Jobs Developer 2018

The post NEW Entry Level Jobs @ I&M Bank (March, 2018 Recommended Jobs) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - https://jobwebkenya.com/.



The post NEW Entry Level Jobs @ I&M Bank (March, 2018 Recommended Jobs) is republished from Jobs – Jobs in Kenya – https://jobwebkenya.com/