Friday, 25 May 2018

Busia County Job Vacancy : Office Admin Assistant Officer

Pursuant to Article 235(1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, and Section 59(1) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012, the County Public Service Board of Busia would like to employ interested and qualified Persons to fill the following Positions in the Office of Governor.

Requirements for the Office Administrative Assistant Officer Job

For appointment to this grade, a candidate

  • MUST have a minimum of:- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualification from a recognition institution;
  • Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) from the Kenya National Examinations Council in the following subjects: Typewriting I Business English I / Communication I; and Office Practice I OR Craft certificate in secretarial studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council;
  • Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.

Office Administrative Assistant Officer Job Responsibilities

  • Taking oral dictation; word and data processing from manuscripts;
  • Operating office equipment;
  • ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
  • Attending to visitors/clients;
  • Handling of telephone calls and appointments
  • Keeping an up-to-date filing system in the office;
  • Data entry and undertaking any other office administrative duties that may be assigned.

The post Busia County Job Vacancy : Office Admin Assistant Officer appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - https://jobwebkenya.com/.



The post Busia County Job Vacancy : Office Admin Assistant Officer is republished from Jobs – Jobs in Kenya – https://jobwebkenya.com/